WORK WITH US
Experienced Conservation Architect/Surveyor
WORK WITH US
Tuesday, 1st February 2022
We are a busy RIBA award winning practice based in Somerset and undertake a range of conservation and historic building work throughout the southwest. We provide architectural services of the highest standard and are looking for a fully qualified, experienced architect or surveyor to join our 20-strong team.
Candidates should offer:
• at least 3 years post-qualification experience
• excellent design skills and experience in new design in historic settings
• a high level of IT and CAD skills
• excellent written and presentation skills
• experience in report, schedule of works and specification writing
• knowledge and understanding of historic building repair methods
• AABC or RIBA Conservation Accreditation, (RICS equivalent) and knowledge of the Church of England faculty system would be an advantage
We offer an opportunity to play a significant role on interesting projects within a well-respected practice. The role presents good career prospects for the right candidate, and the opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing business set in an attractive location.
Please apply with a CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org