St Augustine of Hippo - Clutton
This is a medium sized traditional Parish Church with chancel, nave, a side chapel, vestry and north and south aisles. It was substantially rebuilt in 1865 but retaining the medieval tower. The church has recently been re-roofed using natural Welsh Slate with grant aid from English Heritage. The interior ceilings and the walls of the church have also been repaired and redecorated. The work also required the repair of all above and below ground drainage. b2 has more recently overseen the provision of a new WC and server facility within the church carefully integrated to harmonise with the existing interiors.
We are looking to recruit an architectural assistant to work on a variety of residential, historic building [Read More]