Holy Trinity - Blackford
Designed by Richard Carver in 1823 as a Chapel of Ease and built to an unusual octagonal plan. Within the last five years we have helped the Parochial Church Council rebuild the vestry to incorporate lavatory facilities, replaced the external cement render with lime render and lime wash, completed repairs to the external stonework and improve drainage. In the latest phase of this project, grant aided by English Heritage, we have repaired the roof structure and re-slated the roof using natural Welsh slate.
BLANDFORD FORUM St Peter and St Paul We are pleased to announce that the completed Cupola was [Read More]
b2 architects are pleased to announce that three of their projects have been shortlisted for the prestigious [Read More]