Kildare Street and University Club - Dublin
Built in 1776, overlooking St Stephens Green in the centre of the city, this fine five storey brick built Georgian house is richly decorated at ground and first floor level with ornate plasterwork and ceilings by Michael Stapleton. The house is a Listed Grade A Building of National importance. We were appointed as architects to the house in 2008. A full condition survey was prepared and we are now involved with general repairs and redecoration in several areas of the house.
BLANDFORD FORUM St Peter and St Paul We are pleased to announce that the completed Cupola was [Read More]
b2 architects are pleased to announce that three of their projects have been shortlisted for the prestigious [Read More]